– These terms and conditions for providing tourist services are an integral part of the contract between the tour operator Unique European Travel (here in called UET), our tour operating partners or affiliates, and you-the guest/client. When you contact UET to book your tour, you appoint them as your agent to obtain the requested
services for you. By confirming your reservation with the payment of a deposit you are confirming that you have read and fully understand these terms and conditions.
Prices, Deposits, Payments:
– Reservations can be made by phone or e-mail
– Prices are shown per person, double occupancy, in USD and Euros. Single supplement is available and will be priced at an additional cost. All prices are based on tariff and rates of exchange in effect at the date of publication and can be subject to change up until the time of booking. Once you make your deposit the price will not change unless you request different or added requirements.
– A deposit of 20% of the tour price is required at the time of booking.
– 40% of the balance of the tour cost is due 90 days prior to the start date of the tour.
– The final 40% of the tour cost is due 45 days prior to the start date of the tour.
– Deposits and balance payments are accepted by checks drawn on a US Bank, Visa or Master Card, or bank wire to our account. Wiring information can be provided at the time of booking. Pay Pal or credit card payments are subject to a surcharge fee of 2%, and any bank or wiring charges are the responsibility of the guest.
Self- guided or custom tours:
– To ensure a reservation a deposit of 30% of the total price per person must be received by UET within 10 days of the reservation. We accept checks or bank drafts, Visa or Master Card or bank wires. You reservation is not final until all funds clear into our account. All reservations for which the deposit is not received within the 10 days are automatically canceled.
– All custom tour prices are shown in dollars and are based on the exchange rate at the time of booking.
– The balance of the tour price is due 80 days prior to the departure date.
Cancellations and Refunds:
– In the unlikely event that we would have to cancel your tour due to exceptional circumstances which could not have been foreseen, avoided or eliminated, we will inform you of the changes, and then first attempt to find an alternate tour with the same standards for the price that you paid. If there is no appropriate alternative available you will be entitled to a 100% refund of monies paid within 30 days of the tour cancellation. In the case of the cancellation of the reservation by us you do not have any rights for indemnification beyond a full refund of monies paid.
– Leaving a tour in progress for any reason, will not result in a refund, and no refund will be made for the remaining part of the tour.
– Notice of your desire to cancel any tour or package must be made in writing to UET stating the reason for the cancellation. If the tour price was determined by the number of participants and your cancellation changes the tour cost, the change in cost may be passed on to the other participants.
– UET and their partners, in their sole judgment, reserve the right to make changes in accommodations, visits, and itineraries at any time it becomes necessary or desirable, if conditions warrant, or they deem it necessary for the convenience or safety of their passengers.
– A $50.00 per person administrative fee will charged for any change that is requested after the original booking is confirmed and processed.
– If changes are requested less than 30 days prior to departure a $100.00 per person administrative fee will be charged in addition to any costs charged back to UET by hotels, venues, or transportation operators.
– cancellation and refund policies will apply as outlined in each tour offering.
Self-Guided or Custom Tours
– a 20% deposit is required to confirm your tour reservation and is non-refundable. In addition any non-refundable deposits paid by UET to their affiliates or suppliers if not part of that 20% will be due and payable to UET.
– If cancellation occurs 69-41 days prior to departure-a cancellation charge equal to 50% of the total package price will be assessed.
– If cancellation occurs 40-21 days prior to departure- a cancellation charge equal to 75% of the total package price will be assessed.
– If cancellation occurs 20 days or less prior to departure- a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total package price will be assessed.
– We do not provide refunds for medical or personal problems, crimes, flood or fire, air carrier delays or cancellations, passport or business problems etc.
– We strongly suggest that you purchase travel insurance at the time of booking that provides cancellation insurance for airline tickets, trip delay, lost luggage, potential medical expenses etc. UET does not provide protection coverage of any type and you agree to purchase travel insurance or travel at your own risk. Please inquire at the time of booking and we will be happy to suggest a good travel insurance company
Limits of Liability:
– Unique European Travel (UET) hereafter referred to as the operator and/or its’ partners act only in the capacity of agents for the van, bus or auto rental companies, hotels or other lodging, railroads, airlines (if applicable), golf facilities or any other contractors or venues providing services. All contracts, tickets, coupons etc. issued by UET are subject to all tariffs, terms and conditions of the entity that supplied them. By acceptance of the tickets, coupons, etc. the client agrees that neither the tour operator or its’ affiliates shall become liable or responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person property or otherwise in connection with accommodations, transportation or any other services. The client also agrees that neither UET or its’ affiliates shall become responsible for any loss injury or damage to person, property or otherwise, either directly or indirectly, due to acts of God, danger incident to the sea, fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts or limitations imposed by Government or other authorities, de jure or de facto, wars whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, riots, strikes, theft, quarantines, medical or custom regulations or any other delays or changes in schedules beyond the companies control, or for any damage or loss resulting from improper or insufficient passports, visas or other documents, and that neither the company or its affiliates shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expense or liability incurred by the client as a result of any of the foregoing causes.
– We are obligated to select and provide services and contractors according to our published tour venue and your interest, in accordance with the traditions of the tourist industry. We will fulfill all of our obligations except in the case of force-majeure.
– You are obligated to have valid travel documents, passports etc. and abide by all the custom and foreign exchange regulations of the countries in which you will be traveling. You are also required to abide by any and all rules required by your accommodations and to cooperate in a well-intentioned manner with all the selected service providers.
– Checked baggage allowances vary dependent on the airline, class of travel and method of booking. Golf clubs a generally accepted as baggage. Regular luggage bag size is usually limited to 62 linear inches and 50 lbs. You should check the applicable baggage allowances and associated fees at the time of booking, and we strongly recommend the purchase of baggage insurance.
– If either party finds the resolution to any dispute to be unsatisfactory they are entitled to file for court arbitration. Any such dispute will come under the competence of the country in which the dispute occurred.
At Unique European Travel we honor and respect your privacy and we are dedicated to ensuring the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
Personal information includes your full name, date of birth, passport, e-mail, telephone #’s, credit card #’s, address, and any other information that identifies you or allows persons to contact or do business with you. We share the information that you provide about yourself or others traveling in your group only as necessary to complete travel or tour arrangements or fulfill any other service obligations. Your information allows us to make and secure reservations, and issue transportation or other tour and travel documents.
UET does not sell your information to third parties or share our client list. We use return email addresses only to answer email that we receive. These addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial security measures to safeguard all information that we collect online.
No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us over the internet.